We help you get around them.
Your financial situation is unique. Accordingly, your portfolio should meet your individual needs, not those of your neighbor or in-laws. We build a plan around you. That way, you can enjoy other priorities: family, business, travel, volunteering.
- Set relevant financial goals
- Build a portfolio of investments to achieve them
- Determine a viable spending plan in retirement
- Keep taxes low
- Coordinate with your tax and estate specialists
- Review progress on a regular basis
The Value of a Financial Advisor
These days, investors are increasingly cost-conscious (and rightly so). But price and value are two sides of the same coin—and should be evaluated together. At Bristlecone, we’re confident that the value of our advice far exceeds its cost. To begin with, our compensation is based on how much we manage for you, not how many transactions you make. In other words: our financial incentive is growing your assets. Just as important, our proactive management adds value in numerous ways: